Boston Mountain Rural Health Center and Community Health Centers of Arkansas have an immediate opening for a full-timeCommunity Health Worker (CHW). The CHW will link individuals to care through outreach and promoting Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) services offered at Boston Mountain Rural Health Center, located in the North central and NW areas in Arkansas.
- Promote linkages to care for individuals with substance abuse disorders, promoting MAT services offered by Boston Mountain.
- Conduct outreach to key organizations, health providers, hospitals, and others to promote MAT services and the eNavigator website.
- Support MAT patients with enrollment assistance.
- Provide community outreach to the Opioid Addiction Assistance Navigator (eNavigator) website to support increasing knowledge of opioid addiction and support linkages to care, particularly Health Center MAT services across the state.
- Serve as a trusted point of contact and support for MAT patients through the recovery process and support care coordination with the Boston Mountain’s team.
- Facilitate MAT client/patient access to community resources within Boston Mountain’s service area.
Minimum qualification of a high school diploma or equivalent. with at least 2 years’ experience related to job duties.
PREFERRED: Experience in the substance abuse and/or mental health field; associate degree or higher in health or human services or related; experience working with low-income vulnerable populations; peer recovery support experience; lived experience with recovery of substance addiction (a minimum of 24 mo. of continuous demonstrated recovery).
This position will be an employee of Community Health Centers of Arkansas, located in BMRHC service area (Marshall), and jointly managed. Excellent benefit package with employment includes health and dental insurance and paid sick and vacation leave. CHCA is an equal opportunity employer.
Please visit the BMRHC website at www.bmrhc.net/careers/ to apply. Applications accepted until the position is filled.